Thursday, November 29, 2007
11-29-07 MoishePVD Jesse Stout
My favorite event this month was, Brady came to visit! I made a new friend :-) When Mr. Gill showed up in my doorway, I was mid-workday, cell glued to ear as usual. I hope my refusal to fully detach the phone from my head until 5 o'clock made Brady feel unimposing and welcome as opposed to jilted and ignored. I'm leaning the former because he was sufficiently comfortable to take a satisfying-looking nap on our ginormous couch. Then I put work away and sat down to greet my guest properly (mario kart 64). I learned that he had just come from a 70-person event in Boston. Damn, you guys have gotta cool it, you're making the rest of us look bad. By the time 100% of our guests had gathered for our event later in the evening, we had 7, not 70 (not including Brady... does that make 70??) After a scrumptious dinner, we settled down in a circle around the coffee table and warmed up with a couple of travel stories before the main event: tell us about the MoishMaster himself, Morris B. Squire. Brady had quite a few interesting stories about the life and times of the infamous Morris B., including several with good overlap in the travel category. Like that one time they left the cameraman behind while they went to a brothel (his word not mine). Or the time Brady tried to throw Morris a party in Mexico City but succeeded only in bribing some dominoes players in a park to be his friends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment