The sweat drips from my brow as I whipe this e-mail, I feel like a slave being wipped to do the daily grime that I neither care for nor enjoy - yes I am talking about exams. For those of you whod not know we have exams here in November as our academic year is from Feb-Nov. I have 1 exam left before I graduate then Im off to Israel for a Jew conference - will be very cool.
Other than that our new house is amazing, swimming poool, you name it! keeping it clean is the talk of the house but we will do it...one day. People have been coming over to relax and recline - my favourite new house guest being this guy who places stand up double bass at university and he played here the yesterday, was so soothing and soft (while I was studying Maths), was amazing.
Decmeber we have some very cool stuff planned. A reform (*gasp*) Zionist movement is coming to run some activities with us in December at the House and should be really cool, as for some December time our house will be empty due to camping obligations (ahhhhhh)
Otherwise....what can I say.Mbeki has recently confirmed that he still is an AIDS denialists and only went hush hush because of cabinet and political pressure.
wish everyone well from the other moishe houses.
peace,
Strauss
No comments:
Post a Comment