I just started a couple weeks ago as a lawyer out here in San Francisco, and I'm really enjoying myself. But I've got to say that last Friday's Shabbat dinner we hosted at our house was one of the highlights of the past couple weeks. When I took my first sip of wine, after setting out all the food on the table, it was a true moment of relaxing. I've had some incredibly relaxing moments in my life, including a recent 5 week trip to Thailand & Vietnam, but I feel like relaxation and enjoyment is never quite the same without some conrast. Sitting around all day is certainly relaxing, but sitting around after some tiring and rewarding work cannot be beat. And the Shabbat dinner was exactly that, and I hope that everyone is able to have such a relaxing moment of "ahhhh."
I'd also like to invite anyone, especially those of you living abroad, to send an email to your groups inviting anyone coming to San Francisco to contact moishehousesf@gmail.com if they would like a place to stay...
1 comment:
Great to see that Moishe House is an "ahhhhh" for you when mixed with being a lawyer. Really great news! it was also really nice being at this Shabbat, thank you for being so welcoming! best, Summer
Post a Comment