What a crazy month. After returning to the US earlier this month things have been WILD. What a great time of year. Vacations at every chance, warm weather everyday, and beautiful women running around trying to get a tan and whatever else they can. Yet here I am, stuck in the basement of a church working away. Summer was meant for running around in flip flops, poopenaut, camping, fishing, truth or dare, lying in the grass, and most importantly going to the beach (or a lake if you got a boat). How has it become that just years ago all I had to do was go to school, get grades, and manage not to kill myself...The responsibility of laugh comes on and it comes fast. Summer is not about car payments, accounts receivable, insurance, blogging, David Beckham or Posh spice, screw them both.
Oh as I grow older and I stare out my window I wish I could get younger, or shed some of the responsibilities I have taken. How joyous it would be to strip down to my skivvies and take off on a full sprint. I would like to think I could be at least halway naked by the time I made the front door with a trail of clothes behind me, and that's all they would find. I would disappear forever, like a ghost or a cheeseburger with Bacon and Guac. I mean at work they expect you there EVERYDAY! What a joke! I think it is time to step away from the "jobie-job" world and really start making some changes. Maybe buy a puppy and a gun and take off to the hills. Who knows, it is still early for a Monday and I have much more day dreaming to do.
PS. I had the MB so bad today that I think I might have lost part of my lower intestine, I didn't think it was possible but then I looked down and there it was, looking right back.
No comments:
Post a Comment