Friday, April 3, 2009

Work, fun, work, fun

Well work consumed much of my March, and I am happy that this month will be filled with much more fun! I started the month having to go to Oklahoma City for work. Besides the fact that I am already biased against Oklahoma because I am a huge Longhorn fan, the city itself is completely boring. If I wasn't there with my brother I would have gone mad. We were there for about 4 days for a swim meet before coming home. The welcoming home was nice because we had a joint Purim party with another Jewish organization. It was a great event, and there were so many people who came in and out throughout the night! I worked that weekend as well besides sneaking away for our St. Patty's day party. Drinking at 9 am leads to headaches later....
I just got back from Miami because I went to Ultra Music Festival and also visited some family What an AMAZING weekend!!! The concert was fantastic and so much fun. I saw the craziest and most colorful people in my entire life while I was there!!

That rounded up March, and April is going to be the best month of the year---or so I hope!! I had the Britney Spears concert with my roomie--we had a crazy time. I have a wedding this weekend for my boyfriend's brother, leaving for Florida at the crack of dawn on Sunday where I will be until Thursday for work. Straight to Passover Seder, then bday dinners and parties for me--woo woo the BIG 2-5!!! I am also going to Mexico and am really looking forward for Jeremy to come visit. I hope he likes our cooking for the shabbat dinner :)

Ok, I am sure you have heard enough for now. I'll let you all know how my exciting April goes :)

~Shana

No comments: