April marks the last month I will be living in the East Bay Moishe House. During my 7.5 months living in a gorgeous house near Lake Merritt, I have learned a lot about myself, others and the Jewish community of the Bay Area. I have really enjoyed working and living together with some of my best friends. I have learned so much from the experience and I think the tools and skills I have acquired during my time living in the Moishe House will transfer into my next stage of life (whatever that may be).
I want to thank all of my roommates (Danny Blum, Ashley Warner, Brady Gill, Amelia Cunningham and Julia Pivnick) for all of their hard work and dedication to Moishe House. I would like to thank Summer Shapiro and Jeremy Moskowitz for all their support and leadership. Finally, I would like to thank each and every person who stepped through the door at the East Bay Moishe House. Without you, our vision wouldn't be possible.
No comments:
Post a Comment