Thursday, April 23, 2009
Moishe Moishe Everywhere
I wanted to give a public shout out to MH Argentia and MH London, each of which have recently sent their community members to grace our presence here in Boston. MH Argentina has literally sent us over 20 people who have come to stay at our house after they are done with a week long program in NYC that Chabad sponsors. At one point, when I was in Israel, we had TEN people staying in our house. It has been a great opportunity to practice my Spanish! Then right before Passover, Daniel from Moishe House London came to visit, and I got to practice my British accent, and get inspired by his amazing work bringing Jews and Muslims together in London through his program "PsychoSemetic." But on a serious note, I really appreciate the feeling that I get through all these visitors that we are building a global Jewish community of passionate and dynamic young Jews, and can't wait to meet people from more houses around the country and the world.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment