Thursday, May 3, 2007

Te agradezco, Roi -- I appreciate you, Roi


Hey buddy, with your tzitzit hanging low, and your forehead so shiny. You are beautiful on the inside and the outside. Your gums go on forever as you flash a "I'm kinda fed up with your antics, Matt" smile, but I know you really love me as much as I love you. An addict of Seinfeld and the Torah, you keep Zev and I guessing, "Who is Roi's next girlfriend going to be?" But seriously, thanks for keeping me clean, and sane, and for enabling me to laugh at others that aren't just me. Your belly is deliciously jellolike, and you play basketball like a 5'9" Michael Gordan (not Jordan). Ok, no more joking around. Really, Roi, you inspire me with your wisdom and dedication. I don't know how you can be so Jewish and I love it. Thanks for being understanding and welcoming of me, the outsider, and for always being there to listen to my issues. Next game of b-ball is mine! You da man, always and forever.

No comments: