An end and a new beginning:
There is so much going on my life its hard to try to summarize it into
a single blog but I'd say that the key theme is one of transition. The
end of the old and the beginning of something else and Moish House is
just very important aspect during this key time in my life. I have to
say that the things I've learned from opening up my home to so many
strangers and letting them into my life has really impacted who I am
during these very important formative and transitional years of my
life.
At work I've just confirmed my last day of employment as the 27th of
July. On July 12th, I'll be going to London for pleasure and then a
conference in Berlin and will be traveling until the end of July. I'm
also hoping to make it over to Israel\West Bank towards the end of the
month and then Turkey � that's all if the region doesn't see another
war this summer.
I'm also attending law school this coming August and I'm still not
sure where I will be attending. This sort of dominates my mind now but
I'm currently torn between Michigan and Cornell.
Events at Moishe House are getting more and more creative and I'm sad
that June will be my last month with Moishe House. I want to give a
shout out to my super cool roommate Joshua Einstein, the real Einstein
of Moishe House who has come up with some super fun and successful
events most notably the intellectual shindig. I think it's an event
that should be mimicked in as many MH as possible. You can check out
people opinions on our photo website for more details.
- J.R. (Hoboken)
No comments:
Post a Comment