Wednesday, April 4, 2007

unemployment = liberation

In this season of celebrating our liberation, I quit my job! Yay! I highly recommend it. Especially while you live in a Moishe House. Thank you Moishe for supplying me the means and enabling me to liberate myself. I have been off for a month during which I went on a week long road trip, picked up guitar, started a chevrutah learning, helped plan and lead a seder, been swimming and biking, getting loads of sleep, and calling my friends and family more often. Ahhhhhhhh.

The only thing close to this feeling of liberation can be found while pool side at a hotel in Pheonix called the Pheonician. I highyl recommend it. Don't stay there, just show up one day in your bathing suit and head to the pool. Any day will do, since it is always hot as b*lls in Phoenix.

If Moishe were the 5th child at my seder, he would probably ask when we could finish the freagin' seder and get to the yum-yum.

Peace out, you free, beautiful Jews!

No comments: