Saturday, April 7, 2007

Moishe and Me

This one goes out to all my DC homies. Especially C $, who warms my heart with his DC nostalgia. As a semi-proud LA born Cali kid. I must second C money with his wise and weathered comments. LA surely has DC weather beat. I even hear its snowing in DC, and all I brought to LA (where I am now) is a sweater...I foresee a cold trek back from the metro to MHDC. I too miss MHDC. It is home, and oddly, I find that it is frequently the topic of my conversations. And yes, I showed my grandparents the video. I am looking forward to the next month of spring (stop snowing) and Moishe Events. Moishe has become a collective personality in our house...a virtual extra roommate if you will. Well, of all DC, I miss Moishe. Here is one for you. I can't wait to see you again. I almost forgot. Don't tell my girlfriend about us.

No comments: