Pesach is quickly approaching. For me this is a time of clean out and letting go.
This week our house did major cleaning. The fridge is quite a site! You can actually see the shelves!!! The five containers of humus are no longer.
We also received a magically box from the HolyLand. Filled with the artistry of Emmanuel, a wonderful graduate of Betzalel School in Jerusalem. For me, the box felt like a piece of Israel, arriving to bring beauty into our home. Thanks Morris!
Boston is fluttering between Spring and Winter, sunglasses and raincoats. Soon we hope for warm weather, but in the meantime, we dress accordingly.
Tonight is the night of the first seder. I look forward to sitting down, reciting the tale of our people's journey from slavery to freedom. I hope I can really see myself as coming out of Egypt. With this vision, I pray to become even more dedicated to all the work left to do in the world, so that everyone can sing their freedom songs!
See you at the Reed Sea! Alyson
No comments:
Post a Comment