February has been crazy. Got a new gig at myspace running music marketing for Canada. Since no one has yet to take my old position, I am juggling both the old and new. I've also been holding down the Moishe fort since Dave and Lee embarked on their journey through the dirty dirty an the southwest. Hannah is pissed at Lee for leaving her for so long. As the Jewish princess she is, she pooped in his room on two occassions. It smelled. I had to throw out Lee's rug. Nevertheless, Hannah is still a slut and has been having a lot of fun at our events. The highlight of February was the Super Bowl party, but we also had a fun event at Wyclef Jean party at House of Blues.
Last night was our Purimpalooza party. I called it: "The Good, the Bad and the Ugly". Everyone had to dress as one of those things. We had at least 50 people here. Stay tuned for next blog!
Nate
No comments:
Post a Comment