Sunday, April 5, 2009

My birthday

So my birthday was this past Wednesday (April 1st and no I am not kidding). I have had pretty good luck throughout the years on my birthday as far as pranks go, more specifically, as far as not being pranked goes. My birthday was pretty good, no complaints. People have told me throughout the years things like
"You were born on April 1st? That makes so much sense!"
"You're an April Fool!"
"Now I understand your personality."

I don't know. I mean, I like my birthday (although I don't get to choose it) and it suits me well I reckon. I just hope that the trend of not pranking me on my birthday continues. If it doesn't, I've had a good run.

With Passover around the corner though, I am kinda glad that my birthday already happened. I mean, I can do a birthday without cake no question. But as far as celebrating is concerned, Slivovitz and potato vodka are not exactly my cup of tea.

Passover should be good though. I think I'm doing seders with my family on the first two nights and then we are having our regional director Jeremy Moskowitz in town at the end of Passover and we'll have a seder then as well. Also, a Rock Band competition towards the end of Passover. No beer or grain alcohol on account of the holiday but it should be fun anyways. Like I said before, Slivovitz and potato vodka will have to suffice.

This Rock Band night will be slightly different from our last Rock Band night though. We are planning a competition of sorts. People will come and form a "band" with 3 others and we will have sets of 2 or 3 songs wherein the band will try to get the highest score possible. It should be fun and then we can be sure that people will get to play fairly equal amounts. I hope it works out.

Wishing everyone a Happy Pesach, and lots of delicious Matzah balls, Matzah meal pancakes, and some tasty Matzah Brei,

Sam
MH-Cle

No comments: