So the Moishe House retreat has come and gone. It was so nice to meet so many of you. I wish I hadn't been a little under the weather, and could have stayed up later on Friday night and been a bit more energetic throughout the weekend. I'd love to see you in Philadelphia though, where I promise to be super well and full of vive. If you come visit, we'll show you how we kick it at MHP and give you a glimps of our much under rated city. Josh from MHDC is coming to visit us this very weekend, so really, feel free to follow in his footsteps.
I'm feeling reinvigorated about Moishe House after our time together, and am very much looking forward to the events we have coming up to put some of your insights into action.
Hope everyone had a safe and not too difficult journey home.
No comments:
Post a Comment