Thursday, January 10, 2008

MH-SAC Jen goes it alone

Moishe House Sac without Shama. He is gone in Israel...and I am here in Sac. As I sit here and write this blog while not listening to my interesting lecture on liver transplants...I think about how much more fun it would be to be in Israel than here in my lecture hall. Oh well...Shama is missing out on some fun MHSac events while he is gone. We recently had a fondue and game night, inspired by the fact that I bought a fondue pot for my friends as a wedding present. I couldn't decide on cheese or chocolate, so we had both. And to make the night even better, there was some board game action, too. I hosted sans-Shama...but it all worked out. It was the perfect combo for a MH event: food, wine, and an activity. Half of the people at the event were MHSac first-timers, and having people sitting around a table w/ stuff to do [and with wine to drink] was a nice tension-breaker. I think we will have to do another fondue and game night. Next time with Shama, though.

-Jen

No comments: