So I guess I will jump on the summertime blog band wagon. Here is the thing though. Summer in San Francisco means foggier mornings and very cool evenings with a chance of high winds and no sun all day. I mean don't get me wrong summer means so much more than the weather. My after school programs are about to end and as I wrap up the school year I am gitty with excitement for summer vacation.
Somehow I have finagled a full month off this July. As one of 15 Charlie Award recipients through the Schusterman Foundation, I will be in Jerusalem from July 9th to the 16th and in Israel for the whole month of July. If any of you have suggestions of places I should go or things I should do please email me. aagilbert@gmail.com I fear that my email might overflow, but I guess it is better to know of what to do and not do it than to never know. hmmmm?
When I have not been thinking about summer and Israel... which actually has been a lot of the time, I have been totally consumed by bikes. Do you like bikes? I love bikes. I built my first bike a few weeks ago, and I plan on modifying and fixing up more in the future. I will post some pictures of my bikes soon.
pedal power!
Aaron
No comments:
Post a Comment