Monday, January 1, 2007

The Future Is Now

Not only did December mark the end of 2006, but also the end of my 26th year. With my birthday came a reminder that time is the one thing we can't control. It is up to me on this January 1st to make sure that how I live my life today, is in direct relation to how I want it to play out tomorrow. And so I do my laundry on this Sunday, preparing for a clean start to the new year. It is also a day where I reexamine my work life. I am choosing between something concrete, real, but not quite right, and the unknown. At what point in your life do you play it safe? Or when do you assume you can do better? This is the great question of my twenty-seventh year. And as for the rest of this life in 2007, I think it's all going to be fine...even wonderful.

Norah

No comments: