Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Gearing up for the Holidaze!

I don't know about you, but I've been hearing a helluva bunch of Christmas music recently and not too much int he way of festive Channukah cheer. I recently took a trip to Bed Bath and Beyond for a tie rack and saw the small section devoted to Channukiot and Dreidle paraphernalia. But, I digress, if this past November has taught me anything it is to look forward to what lies ahead - Crazy MHP Holiday madness!

November was pretty awesome, especially focusing on our election night party. What will be awesome-er is our lineup for December. My personal favorite is our upcoming Fondue evening. In keeping with our cheery yet social justice-y theme for this month, we are going to be festively dipping food in warmed chocolate and writing letters to those who won't hear from many over the holidays. I'm super excited for this yummy event.

Moreover, we are doing a canned food drive during the entire month so anyone coming to our events can bring nonperishables that we will donate before Christmas (let's face it - a majority of the country is Christian and will want it then). So, without further adoooooo - > HERE'S DECEMBER!

No comments: