But Moishe House is not all about drinking and fraternizing (only on the good days), and this was highlighted at the Moishe House retreat.I never thought I would be a pioneer in Jewish community organizing. At our retreat at Zaca Lake I could tell that I was not alone. But the retreat invigorated me and I now see my role with a new sense of purpose and responsibility. Wah wah wee wah!
Can you name this Moishe House regular?
2 comments:
thats definitely the crotch of ari the truth baruth. the baseball glove and mc hammer plants were also a dead giveaway.
you are correct sir! when you say that the mc hammer pants and baseball glove were "also a dead giveaway" do you imply that that you were able to recognize the man without those giveaways. do you imply that you are incredibly familiar with the shape of sir ari the truth baruth's "chrem"?
Post a Comment