Monday, June 1, 2009

Days spent with the grass and sun (Joel, MHLondon)

All of a sudden it seems summer is here. When London is like this it's like why would I want to be anywhere else?

It did take a while to get back in the flow of things returning from Thailand. And being a freelancer, balancing drama projects with teaching and organising Moishe House, it's still a challenge applying the daily discipline to work steadily and keep the right goals in sight.

What I hope will help is this 'Jewish Project Incubator' I've been selected to go on in August, 10 days away to work on my project, which will be the creation of a professional Jewish theatre company.

In the meantime, I'm extremely excited about an event we've got coming up on July 12th: Moishe Fest, an entire festival of bands, theatre, comedy etc. taking place over the course of a summer's day. Fingers crossed that London weather holds...

No comments: