I had some time this past month to reflect on my 2008, the things I am proud of, the things I am not so proud of, and the growth that has come as a result of both. I feel that I spent much more of this year than I would have liked 'cruising' through life, and not really living it to it's fullest. I have let myself get stressed out and apathetic in a world that is filled with joy and excitement. I will make it a stated priority to seek out those things that bring joy to myself and my community. I will be much more active and proactive in my life this coming year. Thank you Moishe House for supporting us in building a loving and supportive community here in Sacramento. We will continue to plan events that support our spirit and that of our community.
-Elishama MH-Sacramento
No comments:
Post a Comment