Saturday, May 3, 2008

Rachael, MHSS, April -- May -- What??

I don't think I blogged for April!

It's been nuts here:
Pesach CRAZINESS at the house - first Pesach with my Maryland family since 2004 - Margo's literally on her way moving out - the search for new Moishemates - teaching my 6th graders which ever Sundays we actually have class - subbing for Pre-K thru 9th grades other days - family experiences, wonderful & not nearly enough of them - my cousin is about to have a baby! (!!!) - got a new mobile phone ["finally," my friends & family say: my other one is from 4 1/2 years ago; the only reason I replaced it is because the battery was amped no more -- my phone would only work when plugged into my car charger] - reuniting with friends I haven't seen in a long time (& who haven't seen one another in a long time) - seeing some friends more frequently, including one that I would sometimes see every couple years if I was lucky - loving Old Time Radio - producing amazing (to me) lesson ideas (I love teaching!) - FANTASTIC matza pizza + Prince of Egypt event! - on a quest to clear out the past, try new things, & activate dormant ideas - looking forward to an AWESOME May & the visit of Jeremy, our fearless West Coast leader!


Till next time!

No comments: