Wow, it has been a really crazy couple of months. I have been to 5 countries for work, Tanzania, Kenya, India, south Africa and Ghana, which mainly involved sitting in conferences and meetings, but also a little travel here and there. It was amazing to see these places and I met some great people, but I didnt realise quite how much Moishe House london had become home, until these trips took me far far away from 110 Chatsworth Road, AKA MHL. I have such a strong sense of community at MHL, that being away made me feel a little bereft and adrift.
It is great to be back at MHL for more than a week, and I do feel like I have come home, which I think is a great testimony to my housemates and what we have built at MHL. Long may it continue and bring on May!
Hope all at MH have a great month.
Gideon
No comments:
Post a Comment