Monday, October 1, 2007

And another first...

So, like so many other's on this blog, this is also my first post. When I stop to think about what the past month has been like, the flood of the move, my new job, our new house, becoming a moishe house, our first events, and the craziness of the holidays just comes pouring through my mind....basically, a lot happened this month. The best thing though that I felt come out of this month was the massive list that was the product of our second event. The party was fun, and the Frisbee was invigorating, but the second event, where everyone helped us to create a massive list of things we want to do in our community was the thing that got me the most excited. This list holds such promise for the wonderful things that we are going to do, and the best thing is that as a moishe house - we won't just talk about the stuff we want to do - we get to have the privilege of having the support to make it all happen. I love action. Talking is good and necessary, but action is what I crave. It started off a bit crazy - and I can't wait for it to get more insane.
- Karen MH Chicago

No comments: