Springtime brings the promise not only of a little more sunshine (literally), but also, especially for those of us whose energy or get-up-and-dance tends to dwindle during cold winter months, the figurative sunshine of reuniting with friends and a social life that did some winter hibernating! The seder we had on the second night was the first I've hosted without my parents (in a house i was living in that is... I held an amazing seder for friends from my grad school program outside our bus in colorado...) and was a wonderful experience. I was happy to see some new faces at our seder and old (including a friend from high school, I've only connected with once since we both moved to Philly over the summer!), but all happy to be sharing a delicious meal, important conversation (thanks to the theme of child nutrition), and lots of laughs.
No comments:
Post a Comment