Sunday, January 3, 2010

Happy New year

This was my first year in Moishe house and during that period my life changed a lot. First of all before I was living with my mother so it was the first year for me to live on my own.
Now I'm in Russia visiting my boyfriend who is here on a student exchange program. I meet quite a lot of Jewish young people here in Moscow and Sankt Petersburg it looks like there is a Moishe house needed ;).
It is really cold here, around -15 C degres. I hope after being here polish winter will be easier to bear at list. I have seen a lot of cool museums but what's odd to me foreigners pay around 4 times more for tickets than Russians . I really recommend coming to Sankt Petersburg but rather in summer :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm a beginner and want to gain an understanding of the best combinations. I heard Visual Trader 2.0 and Metatrader are good - but which brokers can i get these platforms with? And are there are any good platforms you would recommend?
[url=http://forexrobot-review.info]best forex software[/url] [url=http://www.boazinitiative.org/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=16]unlock iphone[/url]