Thursday, February 8, 2007
"Judaization" of Hoboken NJ
Our first event at moishe house new jersey was funtastic. We began our Judaization of Hoboken NJ by inviting some friend over that we had known in college and a few of our first hobokenite contacts to watch the Hebrew Hammer. While I think its a rather paltry movie, I loved kvetching about it and the stereotypes it took advantage of. I'v begun reflecting on Moishe house in general and what sort of community I would like to have, its a bisle on the meshugana side but I'd like to start a young adult branch of the Elders of Zion, sort off Free Masons meets the Jews. We won't plot to take over the world (been there, done that) but examine what issues are going on in our community, the larger global village, and how to make it a better place. On a completely unrelated note my Swiss friend, Swiss Jon, who lives with his wife in Boston nows frequents the Boston Moishe house and I think that is cool. Einstein out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment