Friday, October 26, 2012

Elazar - Moishe House Vienna


It´s been already more than two years since I got into Moishe House.
Crazy how fast time passes. I am sitting here now with my notebook and remembering some things I have been through. Ups and downs, lows and highs. It was a lifetime experience. It made understand certain things in life and also understand myself a bit more. Through many events I got to know many people and made many new friendships. 

When I look back at these 2 years of Moishe House Vienna I just can say that I am so proud of the whole experience here. It was and is still a great time hosting so many people over the years. A special thanks for all the people who support this great community of Moishe House.

This is it, now I have to get back to plan new events :) looking forward ...

Elazar, Moishe House Vienna

No comments: